Graduating from your Australian Course soon?

Contact Us for help applying for your graduate visa, work visa or  Australian Perminant Residency.


There are a variety of opions available to you if you are thinking of staying in Australia. Sophos has helped many graduates live, work and study in Australia.

Success! Message received.

Which Visa Pathway should my I apply for?

There are a variety of options available to you when thinking of staying in Australia, after you graduate from your CRICOS approved course the most common methods are:

Vistor Visa; Holiday Visa; Tourist Visa; Short Stay Visa; 3 month; Fling; Thai Fling; Thai Romance; Sublass 600

Graduate Visa

 Visa (Subclass 485)

Prospective Marriage; Subclass 300; Fiance Visa; Engaged; Engagement; Thai

Work Sponsored

 Work Sponsored Visa
(Subclass 457)

Partner; Marriage; Spouse; De facto; 12 months; long term; permanent; visa for my thai wife

Perminant Residency

 (Skilled independent 189, Work Sponsored PR 186, 187)